Tuesday, October 11, 2011

My First Award! I like being tagged :)

Today Earlier I received the Butterfly Award. This award was given to me by Sosanna from Confessions of a Modern Witch. (and I will find the picture when I get to a non-work computer)



With this award come 12 questions. It's so fun because you get to know your fellow bloggers just a little bit better. Here we go....

Q1) Name your favorite color?
North Atlantic Grey.  I love the color of my ocean, especially in a storm... Nor-Easter's a dangerous but SO pretty

Q2) Name your favorite song?
Oh no.... right now I think it's 30 Seconds to Mars's This is War.  I know an interesting choice but it's fitting for these times and I believe we will have to stand together and fight.

Q3) Name your favorite dessert?
The tempura battered fried cheesecake at Mt. Fuji in Long Island... so sinfully delicious.

Q4) What wizzes you off at the moment? 
Oh wow... do we really have the time?!  I think my biggest issue right now is people and their lack of desire to think for themselves.

Q5) Your favorite pet? 
My  vicious killer kitty, Azreal!  He's so adorable.

Q6) Black or White?
I see your question and raise you another!  Siberian tiger or Orca?

Q7) Your biggest fear?
Failing my daughter.

Q8) Best Feature?
Does stubborn-ness count?  What if we call it 'tenacity' instead?
But seriously, my legs are FINE!

Q9) Everyday attitude?
There is no such thing as everyday, only today.

Q10) What is perfection?
All of nature's imperfections.

Q11) Guilty Pleasure?
Great book!  And mine would be supernatural cheesy romance novels... oh, and Project Runway.

Q12) When you’re upset you? 
Only have two options: Cry about it or do something about it.  I prefer the second.



Thanks again for the award and I hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment