Thursday, October 23, 2014

Featured Favorites Friday: Exploring Samhain on Storenvy

I've re-opened my shop on Storenvy and am excited about selling again!  For this Featured Favorites Friday I decided to take a look around the Storenvy marketplace and see what Samhain goodies I could find!

"Curiosity"
Hand Crafted by Kimberly Abbott





Check out this amazing Pendulum Board titled "Curiosity" by Kimberly Abbot of The Alluring Path.  I love the six color choices she has and I love the owl, especially her face.  The whole shop is full of lovely things, especially the Celtic Knot Pendulum Board and some beautiful scrying pendants.  Be sure to check her out!











Handmade Samhain Pillar Candle
From Artemis Secret Place

 



This candle from Artiemis Secret Place looks so witchy!  I love that it's scented with Witches Brew and that the maker uses eco-friendly soy wax.  This or the two candle set would add flare to any Samhain gathering.










Cemetery Seer Necklace
From The Bone Slums






How stunning is this piece from The Bone Slums?!!!  It's called the Cemetery Seer and the oracular witch in me is drawn very strongly to the stunning opening in this piece which is perfectly accented with dark brown cord and carnelian.  Every piece in the store is cruelty-free and sunning with organic beauty!

















Remember The Ancestors Spell Kit



Last but not least, here's my Samhain offering for this year, a Candle Spell Kit to Remember the Ancestors.  Blessings to all of you this witches new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment