Monday, January 5, 2015

New Year, New Resolutions - The Pagan Experience WK 1

 First, many thanks to the lovely Robin Fennelly at The Magickal Pen for beginning a weekly blog event called The Pagan Experience.  As mentioned previously I have been informed by the PTB (Powers That Be) that I need to deepen my understanding of my Faith which I intend to do by making myself write down parts of it.  To that end, here goes.

Resolutions - What are your intentions for this new year? How will you find the resolve to bring them into your manifest life?


Let's ease into things with a list:
  1. 13 Full Moon Spells
  2. 13 God Spells
  3. All 52 Pagan Experience Posts
  4. Maintain seasonally or magically appropriate Altar Space
  5. Open and Honest communication
And now for a bit of 'how':
  1. Posts are already scheduled, just have to be re-scheduled (due to the Pagan Experience being Monday's instead of Fridays) and written
  2. Already have a list of pantheons and about half of the deities picked with corresponding intentions
  3. 1 done, 51 to go :)
  4. Get the decor of the house involved and also my 8yr old
  5. Working on this... always working on this

No comments:

Post a Comment